Support VCC on Patreon!

Announcements for all things VCC!
Void Century Club
BOT
User Infos

We’re delighted to announce that Void Century Club have an official Patreon page!

For those of you unfamiliar with Patreon, here’s a guide:

What is Patreon?

Patreon is a way to join your favorite creator's community and pay them for making the stuff you love. Instead of literally throwing money at your screen (trust us, that doesn’t work), you can now pay a few bucks per month. For example, if you subscribe on the 12th of December to the 5£ tier, we will get your money on the first of January right on time for a potential new years event, and again the first of February, right on time for a St. Valentine event :wavyyay: .  This means we will get paid regularly and you become a bonafide, real-life patron of the arts.  That’s right--Imagine you, in a long frilly white wig, painted on a 10-foot canvas on the wall of a Victorian mansion.  And imagine your favorite creators making a living doing what they do best… because of you.

I love you chaps, but nothing's for nothing

We do understand that donating is an act of love and a gesture of affection/respect towards the work we put everyday on the community, however we also think we should give out some rewards, even if not "game changing", as a sign of appreciation to your support. That's why we came up with our three tier lists:

- 3£/Month: You truly are the "Soul" of the community! To say thank you, we've got a special Soul King banner for you on the forum, and a fancy orange username...
- 5£/Month: Patrons in this tier will get the Soul King banner, and we'll also throw in a little VCCash for your troubles as well... A regular "donation" of 300 VCCash per month, to be precise.
- 7£/Month: For your generous patronage, we give you the Soul King banner, and a generous contribution towards our shop items in the form of 600 VCCash per month!

You will be able to unsubscribe at any time through the Patreon website, however bear in mind the payment will be received the first of every month. That's also where your rewards will be issued every month, as long as you stay subscribed (This means that if you subscribe the first of the current month, your subscription won't activate until the first of the successive month).

Oh, right.. but i've supported you already with the previous system!

Indeed, we had some beautiful people already donating with our previous PayPal system, we didn't forget about you, and we worked out something that's quite fair, we think. For every 10£/$/€ donated you will receive 500VCC, and of course you will permanently keep the donor banner as it was originally promised.

Ok, how does it work then?

First of all, navigate to:
https://www.patreon.com/voidcenturyclub
You will find there our shiny new Patreon page, which we plan on keeping active with latest one piece and forum news, there you will see the three donations tiers, just choose one, click on "Join" and follow the form entering your information.
Once submitted, you'll be redirected to a confirmation page, and here you'll have to do a VERY important task:

Click on "Send a message" as shown on this screenshot:
Spoiler

You'll see a chat popping up, send there your forum nickname as shown on this screenshot:
Spoiler

You will then be added to a Donor group on the forum and get the Soul King banner.
On the first of every month from this point on you'll receive your VCCash reward.

We once again thank you for your amazing support!

Lots of Love,

The VCC Team :super:

Beep beep boop. I am a bot.
Judgement
Dragon
User Infos

Paw

Awesome! I might do this, cause I wanna keep supporting you guys!

Void Century Club wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:50 pm
Indeed, we had some beautiful people already donating with our previous PayPal system, we didn't forget about you, and we worked out something that'd quite fair i think. For every 10£/$/€ donated you will receive 500VCC, and of course you will permanently keep the donor banner as it was originally promised.
When will this happen? :cat:

riofriz
Onizuka
User Infos

Rewards have been sent to the current donors bank accounts :dahlinyay:

ImageImage
Judgement
Dragon
User Infos

Paw

riofriz wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:09 pm
Rewards have been sent to the current donors bank accounts :dahlinyay:
Awesome! I'm gonna support you guys anyways through this :shrug:

WeebyWitch
Brook
User Infos

Paw

Events

Oh wow, I really didn’t read this all the way through or I’d’ve rated it much higher. This is an amazing incentive system for donors. I mean, the site itself has so many features and is constantly being improved upon in order to encourage activity and give positive feedback. I feel like that’s a reward/incentive in and of itself. So to add VCC cash for the donors as well is ice cream added to your cake/pie/brownie. Fantastic idea. If you can, feel free to up my rating to a 4 since I cannot change it. Thanks! :luvu:

Mobile posting, please excuse typos and errors.
Galkie
Brook
User Infos

Is it possible to do an one time donate thing, (or just donate when I have the spare money? )
I have a really unstable income. So mostly because of this I try to be carefull with how I spend it..
Some months its already hard to ''survive'' so to speak.

If not than I'll have a pass for now until I manage to get more hours into my contract.

I once won the biggest lottery on VCC: 20 VCC Cash.
----------------------------------------------------------------
All Hail Brooke.

------------------------------------------------------------------

:rogerlul:
riofriz
Onizuka
User Infos

WeebyWitch wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:23 pm
Oh wow, I really didn’t read this all the way through or I’d’ve rated it much higher. This is an amazing incentive system for donors. I mean, the site itself has so many features and is constantly being improved upon in order to encourage activity and give positive feedback. I feel like that’s a reward/incentive in and of itself. So to add VCC cash for the donors as well is ice cream added to your cake/pie/brownie. Fantastic idea. If you can, feel free to up my rating to a 4 since I cannot change it. Thanks! :luvu:

I rated you instead for being lovely :P

Galkie wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:10 pm
Is it possible to do an one time donate thing, (or just donate when I have the spare money? )
I have a really unstable income. So mostly because of this I try to be carefull with how I spend it..
Some months its already hard to ''survive'' so to speak.

If not than I'll have a pass for now until I manage to get more hours into my contract.

Hey bud, I wish, we did try but had loads of issues with PayPal and other payment providers, while Patreon trusted us straight away, so we will trust them in return, for now at least..

What you could do is register and then unsubscribe as it can be done at any given time, however bear in mind you won't be charged until the first of next month :)

But yeah, we'd rather know you are fine economically rather than donate to us, so don't worry too much about it for now, being as active as you are and sending your referral link is already an amazing contribution :luvu:

ImageImage
WeebyWitch
Brook
User Infos

Paw

Events

riofriz wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:15 pm
I rated you instead for being lovely :P
That’s not... wait... :chopper: I’ll just give you the points since you probably did the programming/research anyways 😜

riofriz
Onizuka
User Infos

WeebyWitch wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:08 pm
That’s not... wait... I’ll just give you the points since you probably did the programming/research anyways

This was actually a big team effort :wavyyay:

ImageImage
WeebyWitch
Brook
User Infos

Paw

Events

riofriz wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:09 pm
This was actually a big team effort
How do I rate someone on their profile? Can you just click a username and give them ratings?