VOID CENTURY CLUB RULES
Updated May 12, 2021
Fun is our top priority in this community so we don’t want to have too many strict rules, but to ensure everyone can enjoy browsing the forum we have some basic rules to follow. Some of them also help the staff to make sure the forum stays organized.
- Don’t be rude to other members. This includes things like insults, offensive comments or making fun of others. Joking around every now and then is okay, but please be sensible.
- Void Century Club has a zero tolerance policy towards offensive comments regarding race, gender or sexuality. Any user found to be making hateful comments, or promoting hate speech will be permanently banned.
- Respect each other’s opinions. There is no need to be rude or write hateful comments just because you disagree with them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, after all.
- Before posting a new thread, we would like you to use the search bar or (if available) a glossary thread wherever possible to prevent us from having multiple threads with the same topic.
- Spamming is not allowed. This means not posting multiple posts in a row unless it is necessary, for example when there hasn’t been a new post in a thread in a certain time. It is possible to quote multiple posts in the same post - please do this when replying to more than one user at once.
- Abusing the VCCash system to farm more VCCash is also not allowed. This includes: Knowingly making duplicate threads, spamming posts (see above rule), or unnecessary copy/pasting of long bodies of text to earn extra VCCash.
- Some sections have thread templates. Please use these templates to make sure the threads look neat and follow the same pattern.
- Void Century Club is a family friendly forum, so posting graphic content isn’t tolerated, nor is excessive use of foul language. We have a NSFW section, which can be joined on request.
- Please do not post links to pirated anime or manga. This includes - links to scanlation sites, spoiler leaks, and YouTube clips not uploaded by "official" anime/manga providers (e.g. Crunchyroll, Funimation). For more information on why we're doing this, read this thread.
- No advertising outside of the Advertising thread
- And most importantly: The Admins word is absolute!
Beep beep boop. I am a bot.