What do you look like?

A place for general discussion threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
miss_SMP
Club Member
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:35 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 57
Location: Philippines
Status: Offline

7th week of not going out, good thing we have a bit of Yard/garden I can get some sun.

Spoiler
soaking some early morning sun with Somi(the cat)
IMG_20200503_095654.JPG
IMG_20200503_095654.JPG (215.87 KiB) Viewed 153 times


Image
Aphelia Em Rose
User avatar
Chaud
Prince Pervert
Posts: 613
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:16 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 202
Status: Offline

miss_SMP wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 1:58 am
7th week of not going out, good thing we have a bit of Yard/garden I can get some sun.

Spoiler
soaking some early morning sun with Somi(the cat)
IMG_20200503_095654.JPG


Getting those vitamin D! Looking good and healthy! :fastdance:


Image
User avatar
Yonko
Void Centurion
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:31 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 134
Location: India
Status: Offline

Deathbloke wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:39 pm
Spoiler
This one is from some months ago, I might have uploaded on OPF but I think not, so here!

Spoiler
Image


============= Auto Merged 3 minutes 25 seconds =============

Deathbloke wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 9:24 pm
(I'm only talking about my head though )

Oh, I see, we are comrades... :kappa:


User avatar
Judgement
Enel
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
User Infos
Reputation: 486
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline

Paw

Yonko wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 7:32 pm
Deathbloke wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:39 pm
Spoiler
This one is from some months ago, I might have uploaded on OPF but I think not, so here!

Spoiler
Image


============= Auto Merged 3 minutes 25 seconds =============

Deathbloke wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 9:24 pm
(I'm only talking about my head though )

Oh, I see, we are comrades... :kappa:
Honestly laughed when I popped open the spoiler


Image
User avatar
Regulus
Club Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:12 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 50
Location: Bulgaria
Status: Offline

Image


User avatar
Twelve
Void Centurion
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:30 am
User Infos
Reputation: 109
Status: Offline

Paw

Since I changed my profile picture on Facebook, I figured I might as well post it here too. According to my man, this photo is good because the dark hides some of the ugliness. :laff:

Spoiler
Image


User avatar
Yonko
Void Centurion
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:31 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 134
Location: India
Status: Offline

Twelve wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 8:23 am
Since I changed my profile picture on Facebook, I figured I might as well post it here too. According to my man, this photo is good because the dark hides some of the ugliness. :laff:

Spoiler
Image


You know you can’t hide something which you don’t have. I don’t have a problem with your non existent ugliness, because it doesn’t exist on you, I don’t see a bit of ugliness here. But, I have other problems with you! :blush: It’s just that...
Image


User avatar
Monster Trio
Kilua
Posts: 453
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:09 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 184
Location: NL
Contact:
Status: Offline

[mention]Deathbloke[/mention] MAN LITERALLY HOW CAN U LOOK SO GREEK IM CRYING. But i love the picture! looks amazing!
[mention]miss_SMP[/mention] cutie as always idek what else to say T___T I love the kitten too~~
[mention]Twelve[/mention] i will never get tired of looking at ur beauty :sweating: :sweating:


"Even if you're a main character, you can still die... I better be careful-ttebayo."
~Gintoki Sakata

Image
User avatar
Yonko
Void Centurion
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:31 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 134
Location: India
Status: Offline

Monster Trio wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 6:07 pm
i will never get tired of looking at ur beauty
True isn’t it?! We shall make a fan club! :pepeblonde: :pepeblonde: :pepeblonde:


User avatar
Judgement
Enel
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
User Infos
Reputation: 486
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline

Paw

Yonko wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 5:55 pm
Twelve wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 8:23 am
Since I changed my profile picture on Facebook, I figured I might as well post it here too. According to my man, this photo is good because the dark hides some of the ugliness. :laff:

Spoiler
Image


You know you can’t hide something which you don’t have. I don’t have a problem with your non existent ugliness, because it doesn’t exist on you, I don’t see a bit of ugliness here. But, I have other problems with you! :blush: It’s just that...
Image
I love your responses man, hahaha, you always get the right panel to fit!

Yonko wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 6:41 pm
Monster Trio wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 6:07 pm
i will never get tired of looking at ur beauty
True isn’t it?! We shall make a fan club! :pepeblonde: :pepeblonde: :pepeblonde:
Do it!


Image
Post Reply