AMA I won't bite/bore you.

Short for Ask Me Anything. A place to get to know your felllow club members better!
User avatar
WeebyWitch
z.Halloween Brook
Posts: 3797
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:23 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 1130
Location: Wano Kuni
Contact:
Status: Offline

Paw

Events

Yonko wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 5:34 pm
I "LOVE" the humongous sound they make to frighten people. I love them, every time there's a thunderstorm I get Goosebumps when I hear to those loud cries of atoms.
How can you express such depth of a response to thunderstorms and then state that you’re emotionless like grey? Do you not find that to be contradictory?


Mobile posting, please excuse typos and errors.
Image
User avatar
Yonko
Void Centurion
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:31 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 135
Location: India
Status: Offline

WeebyWitch wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 4:06 pm
Yonko wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 5:34 pm
I "LOVE" the humongous sound they make to frighten people. I love them, every time there's a thunderstorm I get Goosebumps when I hear to those loud cries of atoms.
How can you express such depth of a response to thunderstorms and then state that you’re emotionless like grey? Do you not find that to be contradictory?
Caught off guard! :blush:

You asked me why I like Grey, it because color of "grey is emotionless"- true,
"same as me" trying to boast myself, and build self-esteem- This should clarify the first question, and half of the second question.
Yes, I find it contradicting. :facepalm:

I hope you understood what I was trying to imply. :himew:


User avatar
WeebyWitch
z.Halloween Brook
Posts: 3797
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:23 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 1130
Location: Wano Kuni
Contact:
Status: Offline

Paw

Events

Do you feel so strongly sometimes that you have to “turn your emotions off” or distance yourself from them in order to have peace?

So you think it’s cool to appear to be emotionless? Like the stoic hero? With his emotions quietly raging like a thunderstorm waiting to break free underneath the surface? Or do you strive for balance? To be equally logical and emotional? Sorry that’s a lot of questions. :ohno:


Mobile posting, please excuse typos and errors.
Image
User avatar
Yonko
Void Centurion
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:31 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 135
Location: India
Status: Offline

WeebyWitch wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 6:30 pm
Do you feel so strongly sometimes that you have to “turn your emotions off” or distance yourself from them in order to have peace?

So you think it’s cool to appear to be emotionless? Like the stoic hero? With his emotions quietly raging like a thunderstorm waiting to break free underneath the surface? Or do you strive for balance? To be equally logical and emotional? Sorry that’s a lot of questions. :ohno:
It's an AMA-Thread, so I guess asking a number of questions should be fine. :pat:

For the first- "Peace was never an option.." :lul:
It's just that, the very definition of peace get's twisted every now and then. So, yes I do turn them(emotions) off, not in order to have peace, but to focus(sometimes).

Second, Third and fourth-
Yes, I think it's cool to appear emotionless(not every time) like the stoic hero. (I sometimes try to be that kind of a guy, but tend to succeed very rarely.)

Fifth-
Striving for balance you ask? It's the natural law of our world to fall into balance when something happens. I don't need to strive for it, it(world or our conscience) just balances itself, yes it might take sometime, but it will. Like the life we are living with out any war is because of the consequences of WW 1-2. It's something like this- IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU'LL HAVE TO GIVE SOMETHING OF EQUAL VALUE(Might be time, life, material...).

Sixth-
To be equally logical and emotionless if I had something like that I would be very grateful, but, it seems where there's logical response emotion tends be at lower percentages. And when there's emotion involved no logic can stop him/her for the first instance itself. They're a few who hold both logical and emotional response at your so called balanced level. :sweating: (Hope I can become like them in my coming days...)


User avatar
Judgement
z.Halloween Pumpkin
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
User Infos
Reputation: 613
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline

Paw

What are your favorite anime?:3


Image
User avatar
Yonko
Void Centurion
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:31 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 135
Location: India
Status: Offline

Judgement wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 7:41 am
What are your favorite anime?

I’ll be clear here, I haven’t gone into the anime world yet, I just touched the surface(not even the surface yet)-
I’ll tell you the anime I watched...
-One Piece
-Hinamatsuri
-Grand Blue
-Attack on Titan
-Kakushigoto: My Dad's Secret Ambition

Reason- I’m good at reading and think that anime would consume more time when compared to the manga.
That’s why I prefer manga.

If your question was which manga do I like then, ohhhhh I guess I’ve dived deep enough.


User avatar
Judgement
z.Halloween Pumpkin
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
User Infos
Reputation: 613
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline

Paw

Yonko wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 10:43 am
Judgement wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 7:41 am
What are your favorite anime?

I’ll be clear here, I haven’t gone into the anime world yet, I just touched the surface(not even the surface yet)-
I’ll tell you the anime I watched...
-One Piece
-Hinamatsuri
-Grand Blue
-Attack on Titan
-Kakushigoto: My Dad's Secret Ambition

Reason- I’m good at reading and think that anime would consume more time when compared to the manga.
That’s why I prefer manga.

If your question was which manga do I like then, ohhhhh I guess I’ve dived deep enough.

Nice! So which manga do you like? :3


Image
User avatar
Yonko
Void Centurion
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:31 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 135
Location: India
Status: Offline

Judgement wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 1:15 pm
Nice! So which manga do you like? :3
I’ll give a brief order-
1. One Piece
2. One Punch Man
3. Hunter x Hunter
4. Komi san...
5. Prison School
6. Sora no otoshimo(I might’ve misspelled it)
7. Dr. Stone
8. Grand Blue
9. Monster Musume
And comes the rest of them...
(I might have even forgot some...)

I know you asked which manga I like, but, I like(d) these things a lot.


User avatar
Judgement
z.Halloween Pumpkin
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
User Infos
Reputation: 613
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline

Paw

Yonko wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 2:12 pm
Judgement wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 1:15 pm
Nice! So which manga do you like? :3
I’ll give a brief order-
1. One Piece
2. One Punch Man
3. Hunter x Hunter
4. Komi san...
5. Prison School
6. Sora no otoshimo(I might’ve misspelled it)
7. Dr. Stone
8. Grand Blue
9. Monster Musume
And comes the rest of them...
(I might have even forgot some...)

I know you asked which manga I like, but, I like(d) these things a lot.

Impeccable taste. Very nice list!
Another question: is there a specific country in the world that you would like to visit, given the opportunity?


Image
User avatar
Yonko
Void Centurion
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:31 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 135
Location: India
Status: Offline

Judgement wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 2:39 pm
is there a specific country in the world that you would like to visit, given the opportunity?
Japan

But, I would like to visit a lot of other countries too.



Post Reply