Shop ideas

This is the place to ask any questions you have about the forum, or suggest new features or improvements.
User avatar
Judgement
z.Halloween Pumpkin
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
User Infos
Reputation: 613
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline

Paw

Look what [mention]Rohan[/mention] made!


road poneglyph rank.png
(17.75 KiB) Downloaded 122 times


This is kind of what I meant in my earlier post. If they're easy to make, I think this would make for a very nice forum collectible!


Image
User avatar
WeebyWitch
z.Halloween Brook
Posts: 3797
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:23 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 1130
Location: Wano Kuni
Contact:
Status: Offline

Paw

Events

Judgement wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 12:21 pm
Look what [mention]Rohan[/mention] made!


road poneglyph rank.png


This is kind of what I meant in my earlier post. If they're easy to make, I think this would make for a very nice forum collectible!
There can only be four in existence and they’d have to be expensive and robbable when visible, IMO.


Mobile posting, please excuse typos and errors.
Image
User avatar
Judgement
z.Halloween Pumpkin
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
User Infos
Reputation: 613
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline

Paw

WeebyWitch wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:44 pm
Judgement wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 12:21 pm
Look what [mention]Rohan[/mention] made!


road poneglyph rank.png


This is kind of what I meant in my earlier post. If they're easy to make, I think this would make for a very nice forum collectible!
There can only be four in existence and they’d have to be expensive and robbable when visible, IMO.
As long as they have like a super low rob chance of success (cause they're expensive and rare and probably heavy lol), that could be doable I think! But if they are expensive and they get stolen, that would realllllly suck :C


Image
User avatar
WeebyWitch
z.Halloween Brook
Posts: 3797
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:23 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 1130
Location: Wano Kuni
Contact:
Status: Offline

Paw

Events

Judgement wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:32 pm
WeebyWitch wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:44 pm
Judgement wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 12:21 pm
Look what [mention]Rohan[/mention] made!


road poneglyph rank.png


This is kind of what I meant in my earlier post. If they're easy to make, I think this would make for a very nice forum collectible!
There can only be four in existence and they’d have to be expensive and robbable when visible, IMO.
As long as they have like a super low rob chance of success (cause they're expensive and rare and probably heavy lol), that could be doable I think! But if they are expensive and they get stolen, that would realllllly suck :C
Exactly! Fun times. What do you think, [mention]riofriz[/mention] are we bring too difficult? :ohno:


Mobile posting, please excuse typos and errors.
Image
User avatar
riofriz
z.Halloween Pumpkin
Posts: 818
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:10 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 522
Status: Offline

I think it's a pretty fun idea to limit the purchase of it to 4 and make them stealable, I might do a refund system that if they get stolen you get some of your money back and you have to pay a fee to steal them.. they also should become stealable ONLY in the moment all four have been sold. It's a cool concept, and i think I can work with it :pika:


ImageImage
User avatar
WeebyWitch
z.Halloween Brook
Posts: 3797
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:23 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 1130
Location: Wano Kuni
Contact:
Status: Offline

Paw

Events

riofriz wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:38 pm
I think it's a pretty fun idea to limit the purchase of it to 4 and make them stealable, I might do a refund system that if they get stolen you get some of your money back and you have to pay a fee to steal them.. they also should become stealable ONLY in the moment all four have been sold. It's a cool concept, and i think I can work with it :pika:
Teamwork makes the dream work! Go hive mind—and yay illustrious leader for making things happen. :luvu: :chopper:


Mobile posting, please excuse typos and errors.
Image
User avatar
Judgement
z.Halloween Pumpkin
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
User Infos
Reputation: 613
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline

Paw

There should be some real compensation (maybe in VCCash) when it gets stolen, to keep the game fun imo. Otherwise you just use all your VCCash for nothing :')


Image
User avatar
WeebyWitch
z.Halloween Brook
Posts: 3797
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:23 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 1130
Location: Wano Kuni
Contact:
Status: Offline

Paw

Events

Judgement wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:44 pm
There should be some real compensation (maybe in VCCash) when it gets stolen, to keep the game fun imo. Otherwise you just use all your VCCash for nothing :')
That’s why he said the refund system and you pay to steal them.


Mobile posting, please excuse typos and errors.
Image
User avatar
Judgement
z.Halloween Pumpkin
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
User Infos
Reputation: 613
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline

Paw

WeebyWitch wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:45 pm
Judgement wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:44 pm
There should be some real compensation (maybe in VCCash) when it gets stolen, to keep the game fun imo. Otherwise you just use all your VCCash for nothing :')
That’s why he said the refund system and you pay to steal them.
Yeah, just wanted to emphasize that. :p As long as there's a healthy relation between the amount spent for the Poneglyph and the amount refunded, I think this could be a very fun forum game indeed!


Image
User avatar
WeebyWitch
z.Halloween Brook
Posts: 3797
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:23 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 1130
Location: Wano Kuni
Contact:
Status: Offline

Paw

Events

Judgement wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:47 pm
WeebyWitch wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:45 pm
Judgement wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:44 pm
There should be some real compensation (maybe in VCCash) when it gets stolen, to keep the game fun imo. Otherwise you just use all your VCCash for nothing :')
That’s why he said the refund system and you pay to steal them.
Yeah, just wanted to emphasize that. :p As long as there's a healthy relation between the amount spent for the Poneglyph and the amount refunded, I think this could be a very fun forum game indeed!
I mean it’s still a forum of pirates so... realistically the Road Poneglyphs are a high risk proposition in the first place to have on display. You’d want to hide them away if you’ve got them. Think about it. Just having them should be good enough. It’s realistic.


Mobile posting, please excuse typos and errors.
Image
Post Reply