Animal Crossing: New Horizons

A place for all videogame-related discussion.
User avatar
riofriz
Onizuka
Posts: 899
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:10 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 635
Status: Offline

Events

Right, i'm buying this today :shrug:


ImageImage
User avatar
Judgement
The Perfect Vice Captain
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
User Infos
Reputation: 767
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline

Paw

riofriz wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:45 pm
Right, i'm buying this today :shrug:
There we go, nice!!


Image
Hunting unlawful pirates for breakfast...
User avatar
sweetjacky
Inuyasha
Posts: 2048
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:14 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 1144
Location: The Void
Status: Offline

Paw

Events

riofriz wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:45 pm
Right, i'm buying this today :shrug:
Hell yeah!! Now who's in for a meetup this weekend? :cooljoker:


Check out The Monthly PAW: January 2021!
Image
Signature by @NinjaSushi
User avatar
sprasle
Club Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:13 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 27
Status: Offline

Hell yeah [mention]riofriz[/mention]! Also I'm definitely down for a meetup in the weekend!


User avatar
Judgement
The Perfect Vice Captain
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
User Infos
Reputation: 767
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline

Paw

Group visit? :D If so, does somebody want to host?^^


Image
Hunting unlawful pirates for breakfast...
User avatar
riofriz
Onizuka
Posts: 899
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:10 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 635
Status: Offline

Events

I love how i have no idea what any of that means, but i'm still up for it i guess? :shrug:


ImageImage
User avatar
Judgement
The Perfect Vice Captain
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
User Infos
Reputation: 767
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline

Paw

riofriz wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:23 pm
I love how i have no idea what any of that means, but i'm still up for it i guess? :shrug:
Using the online feature, you can visit each other's islands and run around together :3


Image
Hunting unlawful pirates for breakfast...
User avatar
riofriz
Onizuka
Posts: 899
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:10 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 635
Status: Offline

Events

Judgement wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:24 pm
riofriz wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:23 pm
I love how i have no idea what any of that means, but i'm still up for it i guess? :shrug:
Using the online feature, you can visit each other's islands and run around together :3

Souds cute!


ImageImage
User avatar
Judgement
The Perfect Vice Captain
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
User Infos
Reputation: 767
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline

Paw

riofriz wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:25 pm
Judgement wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:24 pm
riofriz wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:23 pm
I love how i have no idea what any of that means, but i'm still up for it i guess? :shrug:
Using the online feature, you can visit each other's islands and run around together :3

Souds cute!
Oh yes, this game is the epitome of 'cute'. :chopper:


Image
Hunting unlawful pirates for breakfast...
User avatar
riofriz
Onizuka
Posts: 899
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:10 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 635
Status: Offline

Events

Downloading..

Image


ImageImage
Post Reply