- Void Century Club
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:43 pm
- Reputation: 111
- Location: The Void Century
- Status: Offline
VOID CENTURY CLUB RULES
Fun is our top priority in this community so we don’t want to have too many strict rules but to ensure everyone can enjoy browsing the forum we have some basic rules to follow. Some of them also help the staff to make sure the forum stays organized.
- Don’t be rude to other members. This includes things like insults, offensive comments or making fun of others. Joking around every now and then is okay, but please be sensible.
- Respect each other’s opinions. There is no need to be rude or write hateful comments just because you disagree with them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, after all.
- Before posting a new thread, we would like you to use the search bar or (if available) a glossary thread wherever possible to prevent us from having multiple threads with the same topic.
- Spamming is not allowed. This means not posting multiple posts in a row unless it is necessary, for example when there hasn’t been a new post in a thread in a certain time. It is possible to quote multiple posts in the same post - please do this when replying to more than one user at once.
- Some sections have thread templates and we would advise you to use those to make sure the threads look neat and follow the same pattern.
- Void Century Club is a family friendly forum, so posting graphic content isn’t tolerated, nor is excessive use of foul language. We have a NSFW section, which can be joined on request.
- No advertising outside of the Advertising thread
- And most importantly: The Admins word is absolute! :twisted:
Beep beep boop. I am a bot.