What are you doing right now? v1.0

A place for general discussion threads.
NinjaSushi
Void Centurion
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:11 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 57
Status: Offline

WeebyWitch wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:50 am
NinjaSushi wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:56 pm
My artist who has done some of my other tattos (cheshire cat, squirtle evo line, and a dragon ball one) will probably design it for me, he's a bit funny on inking other peoples work which I respect and I really love his art. I'll have to post pictures of them someday. When Im not lazy.
awesomeness! I love having an artist and sticking with them plus supporting local. I’m just all about supporting art. And there’s a tattoo thread so whenever you want to share, go for it. ^_^ I’ll probably ask you about them in your AMA.

I’m crocheting right now (surprise) and catching up on alerts.

What are you crocheting?

I'm currently at work. Last work day of the week so it's a good day


User avatar
WeebyWitch
z.Halloween Brook
Posts: 3775
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:23 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 1119
Location: Wano Kuni
Contact:
Status: Offline

Paw

Events

NinjaSushi wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:17 am
What are you crocheting?
Baby cocoons. Not the kitty cat one yet. Just plain ones for my nesting partner.’s best friend’s twin babies. I’ve been on a roll lately. I will post what I’ve been making in my craft/art thread when I finish this one. Then I’ll start on the kitty. I decided to go with a grey calico pattern for it.

I just finished watching the latest episode of Fire Force. Hope you have a good day at work.


Mobile posting, please excuse typos and errors.
Image
NinjaSushi
Void Centurion
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:11 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 57
Status: Offline

WeebyWitch wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:57 am
NinjaSushi wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:17 am
What are you crocheting?
Baby cocoons. Not the kitty cat one yet. Just plain ones for my nesting partner.’s best friend’s twin babies. I’ve been on a roll lately. I will post what I’ve been making in my craft/art thread when I finish this one. Then I’ll start on the kitty. I decided to go with a grey calico pattern for it.

I just finished watching the latest episode of Fire Force. Hope you have a good day at work.

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Work shall be okay today. We've got a few cars to get ready for paint. I'm currently scraping rust off the bumper of a car


User avatar
WeebyWitch
z.Halloween Brook
Posts: 3775
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:23 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 1119
Location: Wano Kuni
Contact:
Status: Offline

Paw

Events

NinjaSushi wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:28 am
Can't wait to see the finished product.

Work shall be okay today. We've got a few cars to get ready for paint. I'm currently scraping rust off the bumper of a car
Ohh tell me you restore old vehicles! I’m picturing classic car restorations and not just normal body work.


Mobile posting, please excuse typos and errors.
Image
NinjaSushi
Void Centurion
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:11 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 57
Status: Offline

WeebyWitch wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:51 am
NinjaSushi wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:28 am
Can't wait to see the finished product.

Work shall be okay today. We've got a few cars to get ready for paint. I'm currently scraping rust off the bumper of a car
Ohh tell me you restore old vehicles! I’m picturing classic car restorations and not just normal body work.

Unfortunately it's just a regular body shop. We get classic cars every once in a while but it's not very often.
Worked on a mach1 mustang recently which was pretty fun. Lots of hard work though, classic cars. They're usually full of rust and stuff


User avatar
WeebyWitch
z.Halloween Brook
Posts: 3775
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:23 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 1119
Location: Wano Kuni
Contact:
Status: Offline

Paw

Events

NinjaSushi wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:38 am
Unfortunately it's just a regular body shop. We get classic cars every once in a while but it's not very often.
Worked on a mach1 mustang recently which was pretty fun. Lots of hard work though, classic cars. They're usually full of rust and stuff
TBF, that’s still cool, I’ve never really done much body work other than fixing the panels on my Saab door interior. I usually do/did other car stuffs instead.


Mobile posting, please excuse typos and errors.
Image
NinjaSushi
Void Centurion
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:11 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 57
Status: Offline

WeebyWitch wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:49 am
TBF, that’s still cool, I’ve never really done much body work other than fixing the panels on my Saab door interior. I usually do/did other car stuffs instead.

It's not the most technical job. But it gets very physically demanding because 90% of my job is some sort of sanding and so you get a very good arm workout. My left and right biceps are actually uneven because of it. My right arm is bigger lol

Currently I'm just catching up on forum notifications and watching my favourite football (soccer) team play a game. It's currently 1-1 but I have a good feeling.


User avatar
WeebyWitch
z.Halloween Brook
Posts: 3775
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:23 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 1119
Location: Wano Kuni
Contact:
Status: Offline

Paw

Events

NinjaSushi wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:02 pm
WeebyWitch wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:49 am
TBF, that’s still cool, I’ve never really done much body work other than fixing the panels on my Saab door interior. I usually do/did other car stuffs instead.

It's not the most technical job. But it gets very physically demanding because 90% of my job is some sort of sanding and so you get a very good arm workout. My left and right biceps are actually uneven because of it. My right arm is bigger lol

Currently I'm just catching up on forum notifications and watching my favourite football (soccer) team play a game. It's currently 1-1 but I have a good feeling.
We’re all a bit asymmetrical. ^_^ but yeah, that’s a lot of sanding!

I’m catching up on the forum after spending the day doing art stuffs.


Mobile posting, please excuse typos and errors.
Image
User avatar
negatibuhige
Fire Fist Ace
Posts: 1878
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:54 am
User Infos
Reputation: 637
Location: background
Status: Offline

Events

Browsing the forum instead of completing my homework :psyduck:
I gotta go start working on that.... *siiiiiiiiiiiiigh*


 
I have an art thread \o/

My version of Rolling Thunder
Image
User avatar
WeebyWitch
z.Halloween Brook
Posts: 3775
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:23 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 1119
Location: Wano Kuni
Contact:
Status: Offline

Paw

Events

About to go to sleep probably? Gonna try to watch some anime. I’ve been doing art all day—sucked into the PAW piece. It’s after midnight and I should sleep but there’s shows to watch and everything...


Mobile posting, please excuse typos and errors.
Image
Post Reply