out of the ER

A place for new members to introduce themselves to the community
User avatar
KapteynG
Void Centurion
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:05 am
User Infos
Reputation: 88
Location: Whole Cake Island
Status: Offline

Heeey~ Welcome to us all! See yah around as always.
Grin said "Hi."


User avatar
sweetjacky
Devil Child
Posts: 1130
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:14 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 435
Location: The Void
Status: Offline

Hello Blokey, nice to have you in the club! :luvu:
I think you were probably the first person who was onto us xD


Image
User avatar
seiryu
Shanks
Posts: 1242
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:05 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 608
Location: HI (in the middle of the Pacific but Hi to you too)
Status: Offline

Welcome back, and completely agree on the new look!


Back to the blind Oda faith (until the next B.S. of course).
User avatar
Max Rockatansky
Doffy
Posts: 1471
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:35 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 206
Location: India
Status: Offline

Welcome to VC. :pervert:


Image
User avatar
Deathbloke
Doffy
Posts: 372
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:23 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 176
Location: Greece
Status: Offline

Marco Polo wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:07 pm
what up RAGLEY

what up MARKS
You should make me head of the Secret Intelligence Unit!

WeebyWitch wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:08 pm
Hiya! You were right! 🎊 Welcome and are you going to become Mr. VCC? :pfft: Will you get enough cash to start a Ragley fan club? So many options 😂
Thanks ^^
I hope I'll be Mr. VCC one day, let me post a shirtless picture and it'll happen soon enough lol
I shouldn't be the one to start the Ragley fan club though, it should be everyone else that reads KG :asd

Monster Trio wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:51 pm
Glad to have you back man! Hope to see a lot of great interactions again~ :aye:
Likewise :D See you around!!

Chaud wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:28 pm
Heyaaaa blokey!
Hey, buddy ^^

KapteynG wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:02 pm
Heeey~ Welcome to us all! See yah around as always.
Grin said "Hi."
It's been ages since we spoke :o
Hope I'll see you around!
Did he really? I'm honored, give him my greetings :ohyes:

sweetjacky wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:58 pm
Hello Blokey, nice to have you in the club! :luvu:
I think you were probably the first person who was onto us xD
As I said, fourth forum together lol
And as I said, I should be head of the Secret Intelligence Unit :lmao:

seiryu wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:20 am
Welcome back, and completely agree on the new look!
Hey, mate :D

Rohan wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:35 am
Welcome to VC. :pervert:
Thanks, you too :ohyes:


Image
User avatar
KapteynG
Void Centurion
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:05 am
User Infos
Reputation: 88
Location: Whole Cake Island
Status: Offline

Deathbloke wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:01 am
It's been ages since we spoke :o
Hope I'll see you around!
Did he really? I'm honored, give him my greetings :ohyes:
Yes, it definitely has been a while, indeed.


User avatar
WeebyWitch
Hisoka
Posts: 2987
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:23 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 876
Location: Wano Kuni
Contact:
Status: Offline

Paw

Events

Deathbloke wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:01 am

WeebyWitch wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:08 pm
Hiya! You were right! 🎊 Welcome and are you going to become Mr. VCC? :pfft: Will you get enough cash to start a Ragley fan club? So many options 😂[

Thanks ^^
I hope I'll be Mr. VCC one day, let me post a shirtless picture and it'll happen soon enough lol
I shouldn't be the one to start the Ragley fan club though, it should be everyone else that reads KG :asd
I have faith in the ability of both you to become Mr. VCC and the IRL RAGAMUFFINS being formed. I mean, his musical taste alone is worth it lol

Deathbloke wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:01 am

sweetjacky wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:58 pm
Hello Blokey, nice to have you in the club! :luvu:
I think you were probably the first person who was onto us xD
As I said, fourth forum together lol
And as I said, I should be head of the Secret Intelligence Unit :lmao:
Wait, your intelligence is a secret or you’re only intelligent when it comes to secrets? What are you trying to say about my friend Blokey? 😮 lol Actually, if you become secret intelligence, you need a Rob Lucci style makeover—those are the rules.


Mobile posting, please excuse typos and errors.
Image
User avatar
Deathbloke
Doffy
Posts: 372
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:23 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 176
Location: Greece
Status: Offline

WeebyWitch wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:53 am
Deathbloke wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:01 am

WeebyWitch wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:08 pm
Hiya! You were right! 🎊 Welcome and are you going to become Mr. VCC? :pfft: Will you get enough cash to start a Ragley fan club? So many options 😂[

Thanks ^^
I hope I'll be Mr. VCC one day, let me post a shirtless picture and it'll happen soon enough lol
I shouldn't be the one to start the Ragley fan club though, it should be everyone else that reads KG :asd
I have faith in the ability of both you to become Mr. VCC and the IRL RAGAMUFFINS being formed. I mean, his musical taste alone is worth it lol

Deathbloke wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:01 am

sweetjacky wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:58 pm
Hello Blokey, nice to have you in the club! :luvu:
I think you were probably the first person who was onto us xD
As I said, fourth forum together lol
And as I said, I should be head of the Secret Intelligence Unit :lmao:
Wait, your intelligence is a secret or you’re only intelligent when it comes to secrets? What are you trying to say about my friend Blokey? 😮 lol Actually, if you become secret intelligence, you need a Rob Lucci style makeover—those are the rules.

I'll do my best for Ragley and Mr. VCC!
Hahah all of them at once, I suppose lol
I'm not that far from it, just need to cut my beard a bit and I'm ready :asd


Image
User avatar
WeebyWitch
Hisoka
Posts: 2987
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:23 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 876
Location: Wano Kuni
Contact:
Status: Offline

Paw

Events

Deathbloke wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:16 pm
I'll do my best for Ragley and Mr. VCC!
Hahah all of them at once, I suppose lol
I'm not that far from it, just need to cut my beard a bit and I'm ready
Good to know on all counts hahaha.

Wait, does that mean you’ll wear the white suit though? That’s a requirement, good sir. Be sure to include that in your Mr. VCC lineup lmao. Bird is completely optional though. Unless it’s a Dracula parrot. Then it’s a must have. Those are gorgeous.


Mobile posting, please excuse typos and errors.
Image
User avatar
Deathbloke
Doffy
Posts: 372
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:23 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 176
Location: Greece
Status: Offline

WeebyWitch wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:25 pm
Deathbloke wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:16 pm
I'll do my best for Ragley and Mr. VCC!
Hahah all of them at once, I suppose lol
I'm not that far from it, just need to cut my beard a bit and I'm ready
Good to know on all counts hahaha.

Wait, does that mean you’ll wear the white suit though? That’s a requirement, good sir. Be sure to include that in your Mr. VCC lineup lmao. Bird is completely optional though. Unless it’s a Dracula parrot. Then it’s a must have. Those are gorgeous.
Can't I be CP9 from before timeskip? :sweating:
Thank god, I don't have any birds lol


Image
Post Reply