Here Here!! New version of the shop.
First of all, i wanted to thank all of you for the incredible support you are giving to the community, none of this would be possible without all of you lovely chaps!
We have released a TONS of new banners and because of that the shop needed a little refactoring or it would have been super (
- The shop now uses credits, scroll down to find out more
- The shop has now tabs, to allow an easier navigation between sections, for now the Group and Nickname effect tabs are a bit empty but we are working on that, it's just a little more delicate than user banners.
- User banner sections has been entirely refactored to include categories. Click on the big image to show all the items within subcategories, or if you are like me and need order in your life just click on the subcategories.
- Some banners are more expensive than others, we figured we'd give a bit more weight on certain characters and keep the Straw Hat crew affordable as we are after all a one piece forum.
- We've added two new experimental nickname effects, if those work properly there'll be a tons coming soon. We are also working on adding a few new effects, some of which have been suggested by @Judgement
, and we will include a static rainbow username as suggested by @Rohan
, just please bear with us on those.
- Are you like @Chaud
and hate those nickname effects? We got you cover, you can now disable them entirely from UCP -> Shop
Few of you "complained" that it's scary to withdrawal before buying in the shop as people might steal from you, so we've added a new functionality. You can now convert VCCash into Store Credits directly from the shop page.
This is connected to your bank account, so there won't be dodgy transactions in place and people won't be able to steal them.
At the moment the ratio VCC/SC is 1:1, so you won't lose any cash, but once you deposit it there, you won't be able to take it back, you'll only be able to use it for the store
In the future we might do discount events and change the ratio of the Store Credits to be cheaper, so that every item in the store might be discounted for a limited amount of time. Neat uh?
I think i've covered everything for now,
- for any questions use the feedback thread
- for any shop related bugs use the shop bugs thread
Stay tuned for some new nickname effects coming in the following days.