Hello

A place for new members to introduce themselves to the community
User avatar
Monster Trio
Milord
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:09 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 214
Location: NL
Contact:
Status: Offline

Spicy wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 5:14 pm
We are here to declare this forum: GEKOLONISEERD

YESSSSSIIIIRR, chaud is een belg, vandaar de haat. But we dutchies will rise high!


"Even if you're a main character, you can still die... I better be careful-ttebayo."
~Gintoki Sakata

Image
User avatar
Judgement
The Perfect Vice Captain
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
User Infos
Reputation: 766
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline

Paw

Monster Trio wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 4:58 pm
Irl friend? We got another Dutchie? Hahaha! Welcome welcome, i hope to see you a lot and enjoy the cool kids club :aye:
Chaud wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 5:08 pm
Helloo spicyyy
Welcome to the club :gangstalink:

Monster Trio wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 4:58 pm
Irl friend? We got another Dutchie? Hahaha! Welcome welcome, i hope to see you a lot and enjoy the cool kids club :aye:
Not another one :sweating: :sweating:
Oh YES :almighto: :almighto: :almighto:


Image
Hunting unlawful pirates for breakfast...
User avatar
Yonko
Void Centurion
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:31 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 142
Location: India
Status: Offline

Spicy wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:11 pm
It seems I am the 100th member of this forum! Now that's really S P I C Y!
:dancingblob: Congressional.... Sorry, ConAgra chulations! Fuc’ :ohno:

“C-o-n-g-r-a-t-u-l-a-t-i-o-n-s” on the 100 ticket! Welcome aboard. Hey, doesn’t it feel like you’ve boarded Thousand Sunny from Going Merry?!


============= Auto Merged 2 minutes 57 seconds =============

Spicy wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:11 pm
What is your favorite opening and why?

Just Reddit... :azusad:
What is rong we th me?! :sweating:

My favourite opening is “Hope” the one from Whole Cake Island.


User avatar
Judgement
The Perfect Vice Captain
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
User Infos
Reputation: 766
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline

Paw

Yonko wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 8:17 pm
Spicy wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:11 pm
It seems I am the 100th member of this forum! Now that's really S P I C Y!
:dancingblob: Congressional.... Sorry, ConAgra chulations! Fuc’ :ohno:

“C-o-n-g-r-a-t-u-l-a-t-i-o-n-s” on the 100 ticket! Welcome aboard. Hey, doesn’t it feel like you’ve boarded Thousand Sunny from Going Merry?!


============= Auto Merged 2 minutes 57 seconds =============

Spicy wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:11 pm
What is your favorite opening and why?

Just Reddit... :azusad:
What is rong we th me?! :sweating:

My favourite opening is “Hope” the one from Whole Cake Island.

OMG yes! OPF was Going Merry, VCC is Thousand Sunny :dundun:


Image
Hunting unlawful pirates for breakfast...
Spicy
Club Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 1:30 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 8
Status: Offline

Judgement wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 8:21 pm
Yonko wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 8:17 pm
Spicy wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:11 pm
It seems I am the 100th member of this forum! Now that's really S P I C Y!
:dancingblob: Congressional.... Sorry, ConAgra chulations! Fuc’ :ohno:

“C-o-n-g-r-a-t-u-l-a-t-i-o-n-s” on the 100 ticket! Welcome aboard. Hey, doesn’t it feel like you’ve boarded Thousand Sunny from Going Merry?!


============= Auto Merged 2 minutes 57 seconds =============

Spicy wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:11 pm
What is your favorite opening and why?

Just Reddit... :azusad:
What is rong we th me?! :sweating:

My favourite opening is “Hope” the one from Whole Cake Island.

OMG yes! OPF was Going Merry, VCC is Thousand Sunny :dundun:

:dancingblob: T H O U S A N D S U N N Y :dancingblob:


User avatar
sweetjacky
Inuyasha
Posts: 2021
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:14 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 1122
Location: The Void
Status: Offline

Paw

Events

Welcome to the Club! :luvu: Such a fitting name for member #100 and wow, another friend of Judgement :pika:

My favourite One Piece openings are Share the World and We Are. Not really a fan of the newer ones, Imo the old songs have a much better sound to them. But there's definitely a lot of other openings around from different anime series :fastdance:


Check out The Monthly PAW: January 2021!
Image
Signature by @NinjaSushi
User avatar
Twelve
Void Centurion
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:30 am
User Infos
Reputation: 110
Status: Offline

Paw

Hey there, [mention]Spicy[/mention] ! Welcome to VCC! What's the story behind your username? And do you know Spicy P? Looking forward to seeing more posts from you here. I hope you have fun here! :dancingblob:

-
Spicy wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:11 pm
What is your favorite opening and why?

My favorite opening would have to be We Are! It has different versions but if I had to pick, I would choose OP # 1 by Hiroshi Kitadani. It's just nostalgic. It makes me think of grade school when I first got into One Piece. It really set the tone of the series for me. And it's very appropriate for a pirate anime, IMO. I love the TVXQ version too (OP #10). Share the World! is also worth mentioning. (But that's just me being biased since I love TVXQ fufufu)


User avatar
seiryu
Shanks
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:05 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 997
Location: HI (in the middle of the Pacific but Hi to you too)
Status: Offline

Events

Welcome back and glad that you are more comfortable to top your posts back at OPF! Because I play the sax, I love the full version of We Are where there's a nice upbeat sax solo.


Back to the blind Oda faith (until the next B.S. of course).
User avatar
Deathbloke
Room (Ope Ope no Mi)
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:23 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 276
Location: Greece
Status: Offline

Events

Oh, Judgey's friend, that's great! Welcome to VCC, mate, and congrats on being the 100th member to join! :ohyes:

Spicy wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:11 pm
What is your favorite opening and why?
I'm more emotionally attached to "Jungle P", so I'll go for that one, that's my favorite.


Image
User avatar
storm chaser
Fire Fist Ace
Posts: 1005
Joined: Fri May 08, 2020 8:29 am
User Infos
Reputation: 456
Location: Sipping tea at Logue Town
Status: Offline

Events

Hellou and welcome! Have an awsome time here. :almighto:


Image
Post Reply