General Feedback Thread

This is the place to ask any questions you have about the forum, or suggest new features or improvements.
User avatar
riofriz
Onizuka
Posts: 897
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:10 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 626
Status: Online

Events

Rohan wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:45 pm
What is profile wall?

A good old guestbook, people can leave a comment on your profile and it'll just stay there :shrug:


ImageImage
User avatar
Rohan
Posts: 2503
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:35 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 418
Location: India
Status: Offline

Paw

riofriz wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:46 pm
Rohan wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:45 pm
What is profile wall?

A good old guestbook, people can leave a comment on your profile and it'll just stay there :shrug:

What is its purpose?


Image
User avatar
Judgement
The Perfect Vice Captain
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
User Infos
Reputation: 766
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline

Paw

Rohan wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:52 pm
riofriz wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:46 pm
Rohan wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:45 pm
What is profile wall?

A good old guestbook, people can leave a comment on your profile and it'll just stay there :shrug:

What is its purpose?
Leaving nice messages for each other, for fun!


Image
Hunting unlawful pirates for breakfast...
User avatar
Rohan
Posts: 2503
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:35 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 418
Location: India
Status: Offline

Paw

Judgement wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:53 pm
Rohan wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:52 pm
riofriz wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:46 pm


A good old guestbook, people can leave a comment on your profile and it'll just stay there :shrug:

What is its purpose?
Leaving nice messages for each other, for fun!

But you can do that in normal statuses.

Or is it like pinned comments?

:lurktolfo:


Image
User avatar
Judgement
The Perfect Vice Captain
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
User Infos
Reputation: 766
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline

Paw

I think they are pinned!


Image
Hunting unlawful pirates for breakfast...
User avatar
riofriz
Onizuka
Posts: 897
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:10 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 626
Status: Online

Events

Rohan wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:56 pm
Judgement wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:53 pm
Rohan wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:52 pm


What is its purpose?
Leaving nice messages for each other, for fun!

But you can do that in normal statuses.

Or is it like pinned comments?

:lurktolfo:

Check [mention]Judgement[/mention] 's wall, he has two :shrug:


ImageImage
User avatar
Rohan
Posts: 2503
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:35 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 418
Location: India
Status: Offline

Paw

I cannot post comments on other members profiles. Did something happen?


Image
User avatar
riofriz
Onizuka
Posts: 897
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:10 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 626
Status: Online

Events

Rohan wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:09 pm
I cannot post comments on other members profiles. Did something happen?

uhm? You seem to be the only one so far, what happens when you do? Also what do you try to do and who's profile have you left a comment on?

Actually, i found your comment on Judgement's profile :shrug:


ImageImage
User avatar
Rohan
Posts: 2503
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:35 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 418
Location: India
Status: Offline

Paw

riofriz wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:21 pm
uhm? You seem to be the only one so far, what happens when you do?

I cannot write a message on your profile (profile home) as an example. If I want to write a message on your profile I have to use the Profile wall. But if I use the profile wall you will not be able to respond to me. I cannot start a conversation on your profile because there is no text box present.


Image
User avatar
riofriz
Onizuka
Posts: 897
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:10 pm
User Infos
Reputation: 626
Status: Online

Events

Rohan wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:25 pm
riofriz wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:21 pm
uhm? You seem to be the only one so far, what happens when you do?

I cannot write a message on your profile (profile home) as an example. If I want to write a message on your profile I have to use the Profile wall. But if I use the profile wall you will not be able to respond to me. I cannot start a conversation on your profile because there is no text box present.

That's the idea, only users can write statuses on their own profile and you can only comment on those, otherwise you can leave a nice message on their profiles.. for conversation you have threads and PMs


ImageImage
Post Reply