1) It is encouraged that everyone try to resolve their conflict between themselves, outside of the thread (On Skype or any Instant Messenger). If the conflict cannot be resolved between the two participants, only then should one make a Conflict Resolution Thread. The Conflict Resolution thread has to be posted in the Roleplay Section.
2) When posting in the conflict resolution thread, the following information must be provided :-
A) The link to the post in question.
B) A detailed explanation of the problem.
C) Each participant's viewpoint on the conflict in question. This will require each participant to post in the conflict thread.
3) The Participants must include all the relevant information in one post only. The discussion to resolve the problem from then on will be taken by the Faction Leaders and Admins.
4) In the mention section you must mention the admins, your faction leaders and the opposing member.
5) Both Parties must give their explanations before the discussion to solve the issue starts.
6) If the issue is concerned with Faction Leaders, then they can discuss the issue from the conflict posts to resolve it.
7) The Final Decision will be taken by the Faction Leaders in agreement. If they cannot come to an agreement, the decision of an Admin will be final.
8) Party B here refers to all those participants who are on the opposite end of the one who raised the issue.
9) The Templates to be used :-
Party A (Who raises the issue)
Link to The Post:
Your Reasoning of the Issue:
Party B (The one who is on the opposite end of the issue)
Your Counter Reasoning of the Issue:
Basically, this means that if someone breaks the rules or balance of the RP, the two participants will discuss the issue and try to resolve it. If the issue gets resolved, i.e; both participants agree then the necessary edits to the RP Posts must be done to solve the issue.
If the issue is not resolved, then the one who has raised the issue will make a thread (Party A) and fill out the template above ^ . He will then mention the opposing player, his faction leader and the Admins.
After this, the other participant (Party B) will fill out the template above ^ and mention the previous player, his faction leader and the Admins.
After this, both The Faction Leaders will discuss the issue and try to come to an agreement. If they come to an agreement, what has been agreed upon must be done by the concerned participants. If the Faction Leaders are not able to come to an agreement, the decision of the RP Mods will be final.