Yamato is definitely Oden in 1 way shape or form (IMO of course LOL).
Just a few things to remember from previous chapters.
- After Oden is shot, you can see his smile under the boiling pot.
- Toki, mentioning to Oden before the execution, "Oh, but you're not going to die, are you?" This is important, remember, Oden mentioned the same thing about Roger when Roger was going to get executed. There's likely something going on here with laughtale and maybe re-incarnating like JoyBoy or something.
- Toki showed Oden 20 yrs into the future, meaning, he knew Luffy was showing up 20 yrs from now. Might be a reason why "Yamato" knows Luffy? (It doesn't seem like too many people know of Luffy on Wano).
- Kaido has a secret about his son that if revealed too early could cause massive confusion. (Ha! Oden!)
- Yamato, just so happens to escape on the exact day of the war, BEFORE, anyone in Kaido/Shogun's crew knew about the successful infiltration. (Remember, Toki showed him this exact day 20 yrs back!)
Other things to consider:
- We're still waiting on the lurking legend, Oden would fit the description.
- Hard for anyone to believe that Oden died from a gunshot to the head, going thru all the crap he had survived thru.
- Probably the same person that took Law out of prison. (I know a lot of people might think it was CP0, but I like Oden much better lol)
- We need a powerhouse far bigger than all the allies SHPs have so far to be able to take down 2 Yonkou. Doesn't seem like even Marco has a chance against a Yonkou.
- We know a few things of Kaido so far.
- He wanted to be killed
- After he failed to die from diving from a skyisland and falling into Kid's HQs he mentions it's time to start the Biggest War of the Century. How'd he know about this? Who told him? The only people to really know that, are the Pirate King's crew.....and Oden. Maybe Oden string him along dropping hints here and there about this massive war, with a promise of spilling the beans on Laugh Tale if he comes out victorious.