Submit Character Techniques Here For Approval
1. All techniques that you post for approval can be used by one character biography only. For other character biographies, you will have to post separate technique approval requests.
2. If you want to use a technique that a character biography of another roleplayer, you need to first get permission from the roleplayer Then you need to get training from the roleplayer in a thread that you or the roleplayer will make to learn the technique. After this is done, link an RP Mod in the training thread.
3. You cannot teach the technique of your biography to another biography that you own.
4. The approved techniques are mainly used in character battles.
5. After your technique is approved, you need to post the technique in your character biography thread and maintain a technique index there. You must also put a link which will redirect to the technique approval thread to show the approval of the technique.
6. Editing your posts after your technique is approved is forbidden. If you edit your post, the technique will lose approval and you will not be able to use it in battles.
7. You cannot change your approved techniques while using them in battle. If you are caught doing so, you will lose the battle automatically as punishment.
8. If your character dies in battle, you will be unable to use the techniques of the character. The roleplayers who have been taught the technique can still use them.
9- All approved techniques are added to the Approved Techniques Index found here: https://www.voidcentury.club/topic1193.
10- All techniques must obey the laws of the real world that we experience. Magical techniques will not be approved.
11- Fill in the below template and post it in this thread.
Name of the Technique:
Character Biography Name
Character Biography Thread Link:
12. For filling up the format, read the guide below.
Step One: Pick a name for your technique. The name must be related to the effects of the technique. Do not use random names for the technique. You can personalize the technique by adding your character name.
Step Two: Link the character biography that will use the technique.
Step Three: Chose the type of your Technique.
Offensive/Attack- These techniques cause damage to the target.
Defensive/Defense- These techniques protect the user from damage.
Supplementary- These techniques buff/enhance the defensive or offensive techniques of the user. It can also achieve effects which help the user in battle like stealth, detection of enemies, etc.
Step Four: Rank the technique according to power and effects and fill in the Energy and Damage Points.
D Rank: 10 Energy / 20 Damage
C Rank: 25 Energy / 30 Damage
B Rank: 30 Energy / 40 Damage
A Rank: 40 Energy / 60 Damage
S Rank: 50 Energy / 80 Damage
Note: In certain types of techniques, some of the fields (either Energy or Damage) may not be required to fill, like with the damage of a defensive technique. If that is the case simply put N/A (Non-Applicable).
Step Five: Put a range in your technique.
Short Range- These techniques work in the distance of 0 to 5 meters.
Mid Range- These techniques work in the distance of 5 to 15 meters.
Long Range- These techniques work in the distance of 15+ meters.
Step Six: Describe the Technique.
Make a brief description of your technique and its effects. Make the technique clear and understandable by using proper English grammar. Keep it simple and clean. You are required to make a logical explanation of how you achieve the effect of the technique. For example, if you have a technique that states "can detect enemy's location" you are required to explain how that is achieved.
Step Seven: Restrictions.
Add any restrictions that are deemed necessary for the rank of the technique and its correct use. Usage limit, duration limit, etc. Do not forget to make it logical. Do not add restrictions in an attempt to make your technique more approvable. Restrictions will not change the fact that your technique may be OverPowered. In terms of logic, it pertains to the correct comprehension of the Sol Roleplay.
Step Eight: Post and Wait for Approval!