- Void Century Club
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:43 pm
- Reputation: 111
- Location: The Void Century
- Status: Offline
Void Century Club v1.0
Due to the forum being a very fresh and new build, it might happen that you'll experience a few bugs here and there.
We've all have done our testings and most functionalities should work as expected. However, there is such a huge variety of devices in the world that we can't keep up with all of them and go live with the forum in an acceptable timeframe.
Devices/Browsers we are most worried about:
- iOS mobile devices (e.g. iPhone, iPad) with Chrome/Safari
- iOS desktop devices (e.g. iMac, MacBook Pro) with Safari/Firefox
- Window devices with Internet Explorer browser/Edge
- Android tablets with Chrome
Please, report in this discussion any bugs or weird visual glitch you might experience and one of our administrator will take care of it as soon as possible.
Thanks for your help and support,
Beep beep boop. I am a bot.